Monday, April 10, 2006

Distressed

My most recent blogs have sucked. Like, really sucked. My humour has been drained from every possible angle. Any humour that I've attempted within the past few weeks, whether on this blog or in person, has been horrible - or at best, mediocre. This is unacceptable to me; it goes against everything I stand for. I need to regroup, gather my thoughts, reload my weapons, don my armour, bounce my bouncy ball, eat my cake - where am I going with this? Never mind. The point is, I don't feel good about blogging right now, so I'm taking a bit of a break. Mars, my apparently evil sister, will take over for a little while until I can't stay away any longer. I haven't actually told her that she's taking over, but I'm sure she'll be thrilled. Maybe.

6 comments:

'liya said...

Aww come back soon :)

I thought your last posts were humourous!

Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Awww noOoOoOo Asmaa :(

Well you just need to re-connect with that very humorous side of yours and you will be back in no time, I can guarantee it ;) (but i found your past posts funny as well hmm)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...it never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

Awaiting your speedy return. ;-)

Nauman said...

Msy Allah (SWT) make it easy for you and return you to a state of goofy lameness. :)

Anonymous said...

what the heck?!!! asmaa, you sound like you're breaking up with a boyfriend or something. "i'm sorry, but i need some time apart so that i can find myself...this relationship is too emotionally draining...blah blah blah" get a life and get blogging!

Asmaa said...

Thanks guys.
Hajera, you're like, mean.