Friday, May 27, 2005

Sarcasm. To the Nth degree

Hello world. I have a friend (yes, I can hear all of you saying "oh really" and "wow, I didn't know" and "that's really great progress, Asmaa." Shutup.) whom I have named so eloquently, hajface. Hajface is as sarcastic as I am, if not more so. It's funny because I never really thought there would ever be any living human as sarcastic as I, until she showed up. Haj, I know you're queen of sarcasm...but, I still officially have the "Queen of Nerds" title. (please don't ask how it became official, just trust me on this one.) We are the ones who bring entertainment to boring MSA meetings. It is we who can make miserable students smile for a moment before they plunge back into their failure fears. But, I've heard that sarcasm is the cheapest form of humour...humour of the poor man. Yes, I have heard this. Well NO MORE. That's right, you heard me. NO MORE SARCASM FOR ASMAA. I've become the one who works so hard to entertain others, that I myself become bereft of substance. I guess not many people take me seriously anymore. Which is why I'm going to stop being sarcastic. Forever. Ahhh who am I kidding. If I have to be a cheap poor guy, SO BE IT. It's been a pleasure. Thank you and good night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

salaam :D no more sarcasm hey? :o and a belated Jummah Mubarak :D

Asmaa said...

I was being sarcastic about the non-sarcastic stuff.

You're a :freak:

Anonymous said...

lool :P i am the original nerd :roar:

Asmaa said...

yeah, keep telling yourself that and maybe one day you'll believe it.

Anonymous said...

the truth is out there :coolnerd:

Anonymous said...

It's been a pleasure. Thank you and good night.

Nice Samaa, very nice.