Saturday, January 09, 2010

Ask me anything, anonymous

So most of you comment on my blog anonymously. I don't even know why one would want to leave an anonymous comment floating around on the internet. Some of the potential reasons I thought of are as follows:

1. You have a fascination with me being confused.

2. You don't want to seem like a creep who's stalking me, and you accomplish that goal by never revealing your identity.

3. You have burning questions you need me to answer but want to pretend it's someone else asking, not you.

Instead of me discouraging you from doing the above, now you can freely do all three!

Ask me anything anonymously here, and I shall oblige.

I feel that this may help you get things off of your chest in an expedited manner.

4 comments:

sara said...

wow. you kind of just opened up a slew of trouble.

Asmaa said...

Nah, I don't think so. I have low expectations of anonymous :P

Nauman said...

Has anyone taken the time to ask you questions? Any marriage proposals come about? :P

Asmaa said...

Yes I've gotten a few questions, but no marriage proposals unfortunately :P