Tuesday, March 17, 2009

blogging from bed

This morning I arose to go to my morning class and started to get ready, then suddenly I felt like someone threw a brick my stomach. So what did I do? I pulled back my covers, and laid in bed until now (1:35pm) fully dressed to go out. It's kind of funny.

I think I have food poisoning considering the fact that I feel physically ill when I think about food. The timing is great since I was supposed to submit an assignment today. That's clearly not going to happen.

Also, I wish my mom was here to take care of me.

And that is all. Just thought I'd update you with my current predicament. Hurrah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salamtik! hope you feel better :-)

Anonymous said...

oops, I called you around 1pm yesterday, hopefully I didn't interupt your resting.

where's your mom?

Anonymous said...

LaB'asa Tuhooran insha'aAllah

Asmaa said...

:) If anything, I got an extension on a paper. Booya.