Monday, May 03, 2010

Alhamdulillah!

Do you know what Alhamdulillah means? It means all praise and thanks are due to Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala). There is nothing that happens to us - good or bad - that we shouldn't truly thank Allah (swt) for.

The last few weeks have been so lovely...just having extra time to really ponder life and all the things that I've been blessed with. I am so thankful for what Allah (swt) has given me.

The one du'aa I consistently made this past year was: "O Allah, remove all sadness from my heart and make me content with what You have decreed for me."

I truly feel that Allah (swt) has answered that du'aa. Hence, Alhamdulillahs are need all 'round. :)

7 comments:

sara said...

:)

thanks for the reminder, I've been feeling the same for a little while and I don't think I say Alhamdulillah enough.

Alhamdulillah!

Anonymous said...

How is Cow-thar doing? is she still not married?

m said...

"like"

Anonymous said...

yea...we need another addition of Kauthar's adventures!!! more plz!

Asmaa said...

Keep your pants on people - you'll hear more about Kauthar in due time, inshaAllah.

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah indeed :) I am really happy to hear that you're happy :D

Asmaa said...

And I'm happy that you're really happy to hear that I'm happy :D