Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 day photo challenge

Sara tagged me to do this 30 day photo challenge with her, which is basically...a 30 day photo challenge...okay my explanation capabilities have been massacred. Let's try this again: over the next month, I will be posting pictures of stuff related to me, in the hopes that my brain does not turn to gooey mush for not being occupied with something.

Let us begin.

Post a picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1. I prefer the boys with beards.

2. This morning I woke up feeling like someone had hit my throat with a hammer. (i.e. sore throat; no I do not live with abusive people).

3. I wish I was a painter who traveled around the world painting stuff in return for food and shelter.

4. I like the Twilight series, and I'm not ashamed.

5. I watch Grey's Anatomy, and I am ashamed.

6. I can eat a surprising amount of bubble gum in one sitting. Followed by a hot dog, a peanut butter sandwich and (to stay healthy) an orange.

7. I got my ears pierced when I was 17.

8. I love the day after Halloween for its cheap chocolate and candy, which I always buy in overabundance as if there will be a world-wide candy and chocolate shortage that I need to stock up for.

9. How is this list not over yet?

10. I am underqualified for jobs that I want, and overqualified for jobs that I'll put up with.

11. I don't like cheesecake.

12. I think the number "12" is kind of arrogant-looking. 11 is softer, while 13 has a bad-boy image going on.

13. I have just over two years to get my drivers' license before my G1 expires. Way to go, Asmaa.

14. I wear glasses and they are purple.

15. It greatly annoys me when people ask me to help them edit their school work just based on the goodness of my heart, coupled with my English skills. I have better things to do with my time than get you a B, when you really deserved a D. Let's not kid ourselves.

A picture of the person you've been closest to the longest.

This is my lovely friend who tagged me to do this post, Sara. And this is a hilarious picture, because it's from the 8th grade, and she's pretending that Science puts her to sleep.

What can I say, we were very sharp and witty at that age.

And although I doubt Sara will enjoy seeing this picture up here, I have faith that she will realize it's simply a way of getting back at her for the interesting photo she put up on her blog :D Also, there is more where this came from. I'm just saying.


A photo of the cast of your favourite TV show

Although I have seen my fair share of shows, I maintain that Arthur is the best show ever made. I'm pretty sure. I've been watching it since it first aired in 1996.

I know quality when I see it.

It is also interesting to note that Francine Frensky always reminded me of Sara (as pictured above). I continue to maintain this position.

Stay tuned for more nonsensical photos and commentary from yours truly.

3 comments:

sara said...

Oh man! Why did I open the door of embarrassing pictures?! Because there quite a few between us!

Hilarious post. A couple of thoughts:

- Being compared to Francine will ALWAYS offend me. She isn't a nice person (animal).
- Arthur is definitely one of the best shows of all time.
- This entire post made me giggle.
- I think I still have nightmares about that white scarf.
- You are distracting me from getting ready so that I can pick you up in 10 minutes.

sobia said...

I want to do this!! Not liking cheesecake is a sin in my books ;)

Unknown said...

Sara, the fact that you had glasses with no lenses in them just proves that you are, in essence, Francine. I don't know what else to tell you :D

Sobia, do it, it's kinda fun :) and yes, I have been scolded time and again for my lack of appetite for cheesecake. Don't worry though, I still get my non-recommended dosage of junk :)