Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bunch of Alhamdulillahs

Alhamdulillah: Praise and Thanks be to God I had a bad day yesterday. But then I got home and my mom cheered me up by feeding me. So, Alhamdulillah for my mom's food and for my mom :D Alhamdulillah for the rain - du'as are more likely to be answered when it's raining. Take advantage of spring! My dad likes to wear navy blue and grey. Only. So he bought a new navy blue jacket and wore it, then he's like "what do you think of this jacket?" And I said "you're other jacket looks exactly the same!" Then he got all offended and he said "no it's not! It's much different!" (uhhh okay, it was the same) He made me laugh. Alhamdulillah for my dad. My sister made chocolate cake on Thursday but I didn't feel like having it til the next day. But then there was no cake left. Alhamdulillah for cake (eaten or not eaten by me) and siblings who make cake. Alhamdulillah for shoes. For my shoes that I wear and for the fact that I can afford them. Alhamdulillah for allowing me to trust in Him alone during times of hardship. For AlMaghrib seminars, Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah for bananas. They just taste so good. And dates (although they've been misused in some very corny jokes). Alhamdulillah for eyes. And for my glasses that make me look like a nerd. And for those little cloths that clean glasses, even though you can never find them when you need them. When you're feeling kind of bummy, just make a list of your Alhamdulillahs. So, yeah. Share some of your Alhamdulillahs :)

13 comments:

Pakistani84 said...

Alhamdulillah, I am still in university

Alhamdulillah, for a roof over my head

Alhamdulillah, for food in the fridge

Alhamdulillah, for many many many more things...

Reviviscence said...

LolZzz ..
Alhamdulillah for crazy Asmaa and her blogs ... she lights my day ;)

n Alhamdulillah I just had a choc. fudge sunadae ... hehehe

n Alhamdulillah for the beautiful weather today .. Lovee rain

Anonymous said...

Salam Asmaa,

Alhamdulillah for your cotton shirts when I can't find my little cloth to clean my glasses 8)!

fr:)

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, I got to make you two sandwiches today.

Me: "Will you have time to eat them both?"
You: (very straight face) "I'll make time"

I miss you when you're at work, pheasant. Making you food makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alaikum Asmaa,

I finally visited your infamous blog!

"..Alhumdulilah for AlMaghrib Seminars" - Indeed! :)

Alhumdulilah for all the countless blessings Allah SWT has bestowed upon us.

Give me salam to the sisters! Hope you're LOG studying is going well!

:)

'liya said...

Alhumdulilah just because.

:)

Stylus Virus said...

Assalamu aleikum,

Alhamdulillah

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulilah for great friends who buy you french vanillas :) and pay for you when you're broke.

Nauman said...

Alhamduhlillah for a blog entry that makes a person reflect upon many things in their lives that they take for granted.

MnM310 said...

Alhumdulillah for friends who hang out w/ u even when ur bummy :P

salaam! :)

Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :)

Everything makes me want to say

Alhamdulillah

Borges said...

Alhamdulilah :-). Food does often make everything feel all better, and thank God for that ;-)

Umar said...

Muslim Thanksgiving Day?