Saturday, April 01, 2006

An Arab in Love

So, umm you should seriously check this out. Especially if you're of the Arab nature. It's a bit frightening the first time you listen to it, but once you get used to it, it's just hilarious. Love poem, by an angry Arab trying to speak English a non-arab says: it sounds like an angry arab asmaa says: naw, it's an arab in love asmaa says: which is essentially the same thing Edit: I just remembered this from grade one for some reason. One two, buckle my shoe three four, shut the door five six, pick up sticks seven eight, lay them straight nine ten, a big fat hen

6 comments:

Nauman said...

I didn't find it that funny only because I couldn't understand any of the Arabic and the English sounded like someone I already know who talks like that... :(

Stylus Virus said...

Assalamu aleikum
Haahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
This was hilarious :D What emphasis!!(the way he defines the Arabic words as an aside...Raminta hazeenal heart...priceless).Those unfamiliar with Arabic will not get it, though.

FaHome-ee Damasun
WaHome-ukee Londonun
WaBetweenina'Distensu
Very Muttawali :D

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha omg that was THE funniest thing i've heard this month. WHERE on earth did you get it from???????

btw, sorry didn't introduce myself. been "blurking" on this blog from time to time, although i never comment sorry :( but your posts are always either really hilarious or though-provoking-inspirational mashallah!

k take care, and keep posting! masalama

Asmaa said...

I'm too tired to respond to people's comments. I'll just say - yay for fobs, they make my day.

Anonymous said...

Baaahahaha! This reminds me of that Simpson's episode when Lisa got lost in the Russian community. :P GOOD GAME! WANNA PLAY ANOTHER!?

By the way, so I guess Egypt doesn't qualify as desi. :P

Asmaa said...

Cmood, umm you're weird. And no, Egypt does not qualify as desi :D hahaha

Ohh man, haha! No man. Or else I wouldn't be laughing so hard at it. It's meant to be funny :)