Wednesday, April 05, 2006

a letter

Dear random readers, If you know me, you know I don't complain much. And if I do, it's usually in jest. But right now, I can't help it. I'm tired. And I'm irritable. And I'm going to fail a test that I have at 6pm tonight since I haven't done ANY of the readings for it - let alone review. Plus, I had to give a mini speech yesterday and I totally made a fool out of myself, which I guess is normal... So, in short: if you see me, avoid me. (and if you haven't already, scroll down to the very bottom of my blog) Love, Asmaa

4 comments:

Stylus Virus said...

Assalamu aleikum,
Guess you're writing your test now. InshaAllah you will do well. >hug<

Anonymous said...

asmaa, you rocked yesterday! and i'm not saying that because i need u to do me a favour :D besides, no speech given by u is complete without mention of bouncy balls. although saying "hajera told me to say bouncy balls" kinda killed it. but u still rocked.

hope you do well in your test, inshaallah. hang in there...just a few more weeks to go :)

Asmaa said...

olde, I think I passed. So alhamdulillah.

Hajera, sigh, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Asmaa....you didn't make a fool out of yourself yesterday dude!!! It was awesome...I think most people would take bouncy balls any day :) Hope you did ok on your test