Saturday, December 10, 2005

The End and the Beginning

Thursday night, I descended into a state of euphoria. My last test of the semester, no more school work (or at least not as much) for the next four weeks. Thursday night, I had the most blissful sleep I have had for the past four months. The office where I go to do bookings for my MSA has these strange coloured walls - beige, but almost pink. Yes, that's it. Salmon pink. The faded landscape paintings on those walls will, for now, only be a dull memory. Ahh, how I look forward to the upcoming days...the irony of it all is that the first thing I did when I left my last class was go to the library and check out some non-school related books.

10 comments:

Umar said...

NERD!

Anonymous said...

Check this one out: 7 Habbits of Highly Effective People...

Suggested by Dr. Yasser Haddara and Sh. Muhammad Al Shareef

Aaliya said...

Haha I know how you are, as soon as I ended school I started reading a book that I had been waiting for the time to :D

Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

I will be in that state this Sunday evening insha'Allah. And yea, I'm weird, I wait for school to end, and then I want it to start up again

Have a grrreat holiday! If you're giong to RIS, insha'Allah see you then!

miss. tiger said...

'Asmaa & h.h. sitting in a tree..'

now I can pollute your blog! >:)

whats going on?! juicey details pls

Hajera said...

Asmaa, how can you not have exams when I do? The forces of evil are conspiring against us man! And to think you're actually able to sleep at night, blissfully at that, with this disturbing knowledge.

And you actually waited until your last class to get good reading stuff for the hols?! Sheesh! I stocked up way before. Sometimes, I find it hard to believe that you're really a nerd ;-)

Asmaa said...

Mississauga tiger, I have no idea who you are. And to be honest with you, posting something apparently personal like that without disclosing any info about yourself isn't very respectful.

ahy said...

i started blogging again...

ahy said...

Oh yeah I saw your comment on my blog.

Wth?

I came up with th word confuzled before you did!

And I saw that video before getting your email :P Except it was wmv, not embeded flash from badmash.

So dream on lady! :P

Oh and... its very funny I watched it a couple of times too haha... I have loud laughter sometimes.. and... like... while I was watching it :P

Mustafa Ugur Dinc said...

I've now wanted to point out that there are 13 comments to at least several of your posts currently. Haha.

As I said in another comment, I don't go to Islamica any more. That's why I am posting comments on blogs, etc. But I started to post on a forum in Turkish, too. Unfortunately I don't have a real life. :(