Monday, December 05, 2005

Hijabi Gangsta

So, talking to a friend on MSN, won't mention who. AHEM So she's telling me that she's all gangster-like. So I drew her this portrait of herself, which she loves and will hang on her wall. She was not completely satisfied, however, and insisted that I give her the genuine dollar-sign necklace: Ah, the musings of a female at 1:00am who should be writing an essay and is instead mulling over retarded drawings. Her: btw, my hijab is all messed up in the second one. Gotta keep da image, u know wha i'm sayin'

4 comments:

Umar said...

what's with the unibrow?


and you're in the same boat as me...
I have a 45% project due tomorrow, and once again I find myself easily distracted.

Umar said...

oh.. I should add... (so I don't seem like a complete procrastinator)

even though I'm being distracted by little things around me, I'm still on track and making good progress.

alhumdullilah.

Ameera said...

Asmaa, make some "portraits" of yourself! Those would be interesting too... :)

Anonymous said...

Your Drawing made me Lol