Sunday, December 25, 2005

un-watered

A statement that I hate very much: "You just wouldn't understand." Or any other form of the statement that means the same thing. People you love the most are always the ones who hurt you the most. Thought question: are shorter people smarter than taller people? I mean, with taller people, blood circulation needs to fulfill a greater area. So like, the brain doesn't get as much blood as it would in a shorter person. You see? So if you're tall, you may have very well-produced legs and arms, but a brain that isn't well watered. And is it really the most wonderful time of the year? Well, it must be, because I know that after today, Christmas music will begin to subside and regular elevator music will take its place. Also, tomorrow: cheap chocolate. In other news, actually, never mind. There was no newspaper today.

6 comments:

Umar said...

i take it that you're upset at someone who's taller than you are.

Anonymous said...

But you're pretty tall Asmaa, what are you saying?

ps. The family left yesterday. I'll call you soooon.

Nauman said...

Maybe she's referring to herself in relation to "smaller" people who may have recently outmaneuvered her in something and she's come to the conclusion that she's biologically inferior... maybe.

Squeeky said...

Assalaamu Alaikum :D

I wish! I'm short and I certainly am not smarter than my tall friends (which is basically everyone *sigh*) My gr 12 history teacher kept stressing that short people are usually conniving :S Why did he have to look at me while stating that?

Pink said...

i agree - but only till they finish high school - then the height factor wears off!

u see, bengalis are generally v short, yet we used to rule school academically! and not jst in our school, all my mates & family in other schools were top of their class - yep, its all in the blood circulation :)

at least, that makes me feel better about being short!

Asmaa said...

To each, his own.