Saturday, March 04, 2006

Farhan is a guy's name

What do you call a cow without legs? Ground Beef. Now that I've gotten your attention (no matter how cheap my attention-getting was), I'd like to tell you about someone. Let's call him Farhan, not that that's his real name or anything. So, remember that post I made a while ago where I mentioned that I needed a computer? Well, he saw the post and he proceeded to procure me a computer. That's right, he asked around and found one for me. I didn't ask him to, he just did it because he's this incredibly considerate kind of person. Plus, he always does stuff like this out of the goodness of his heart. He's amazing. I wish there were more people like that around. I also wish I was more like him. This post is dedicated to Farhan for being awesome. MashaAllah. That is all :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. That IS really nice.

But isn't Farhan a girl's name?

Asmaa said...

Sara, Farhan is a masculine name. You're either thinking of Farhana or Ferhan :P

AP said...

hurray for farhan.

Stylus Virus said...

assalamu aleikum,
Jazakallahu khairan 'Farhan', allahumma barik feek.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was thinking of Ferhan.